Ethical Code Of Practice
Gold Coast Motorcycle Training is bound by the following ethical code of practice in all dealings with clients.
Instructors will be on time to commence training
- All confirmed bookings will be delivered
- Instructors will be properly groomed and clothed
- Instructors will be supportive and provide feedback on the issues and not the person
- Instructors will have a responsible attitude towards:
Consumption of drugs and alcohol
Confidentiality and trust
Delivery of cost effective and quality services
- Instructors will provide a professional and relaxed atmosphere
- Instructors have zero tolerance for inappropriate language or behaviour
- Instructors have zero tolerance for sexual harassment
- Instructors will provide a safe working environment and maintain a system to report and record injuries.Complaints Policy:
All complaints will be dealt with as follows:
i) In the first instance the instructor will talk to the student. If no resolution, then:
ii) the Director will talk to the student. If still no resolution, then:
iii) an unbiased third party will be sought to mediate the dispute.
i) Complaints must be made in writing within 7 business days of any incident.
ii) Director must try to resolve the complaint within 14 business days or:
iii) Parties must appoint an unbiased mutually acceptable third party to mediate (solicitors, Dispute Resolution Centre etc).